Monday, March 18, 2013

A-Z Challenge, 2013...

...will be the first time I am participating in this challenge!

With that said, I will be "bloggin it up" like a psycho, wandering the links of the blogging communities for researching purposes.

I decided to not pick a theme (though three were so close to being chosen) because I didn't want to overwhelm myself.  I'm already committing to blogging almost every day! (hahah ;)

So, if you land here in your journey of meeting all the other participants, please feel free to introduce yourself and share any ideas/strategies regarding this challenge.

I'm very much excited about all the the new blogs and peeps I will get to meet!

I think this picture speaks volumes for this year's challenge...what do you think?
(website to picture above is found here)
(Also, I must mention that I think I found the perfect swim suit on that site for this summer)
(Check it out...if you are looking for a more decent cut and absolutely adorable bathing suit)


Take care, my friends!
-Michelle



3 comments:

Rebeccah Giltrow said...

Hello. Just thought I would stop by and give you a wave *wave* and wish you luck with this challenge. It's my first time doing it too, so I'm quite excited. I did choose a theme in the hope I'd be able to find things to write about, but Z is causing me a few headaches! At least I've got a few weeks to think about that one!

Chellie said...

Thanks for the visit, Rebeccah (love the way your name is spelled! ;). Good luck to you as well...catch ya soon!

Ghadeer said...

Good luck with the challenge :)
I took part last year and didn't stick with a theme, worked out fine!