Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Because...sometimes girls...

...ya just need to throw on a new coat of nail polish...

(forgive the "paint job"...I was very adamant about getting the color on)

...run up to your favorite gas station for that new flavored hot beverage
so rightly named "Mocha Charge"...


...get back home, throw on a comfy pair of slacks...

 ...become lost in an unknown tale or two...


...and forget that this day was brought to you from the dreariest and darkest ends of the world.

I don't pretend to live in a world full of lollipops and unicorns.  But I will be damned if I don't at least try to brighten a damp and dark day with that which will undoubtedly create a little sparkle that wasn't there.


...



Just some little antidotes (or silliness) for encouraging a bit of personal magic
for the suck-i-est of days...

Take care,
-Michelle

7 comments:

DL Hammons said...

Coffee before everything!!! :)

Shananagins2468 said...

Coffee is a must for me...I even get excited at night when I go to bed sometimes, because I know I get to have coffee when I wake up, It's pretty bad (my addiction to coffee) lol!

Tami Von Zalez said...

Lurvs your mocha - in all of its forms. Yep, some days are just craptastic.

Popped in from the Blog Blitz.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Chellie said...

Empty cupboards here mean I have to either head up to the gas station...again...asap....-or get some coffee soon. Cause I could sure use a cup right now! ;) Thanks for stopping by!

Chellie said...

Oh my goodness...I'm not the only one! ;) Just recently I said to my fiance how excited I was for the next morning...just for that cup of coffee! hahah

M. J. Joachim said...

New coat of nail polish and coffee...works for me:)

Cassam101 said...

Love the nails! Don't like coffee so much unless its iced. Sprinkling some sparkle around is just what we need,keep on sparkling.