Thursday, April 11, 2013

Well...

...I started this blog not too long ago and only have a handful of posts that do not have to do with the A-Z Challenge...so, let's fix that a bit, shall we?

Nothing of too much importance, but something decent enough to mention...

Tonight I started writing a story I've been dwelling on since the beginning of this year.  I was struck with an idea and shortly after that, a plot.  What luck!  I had to give some thought to a theme however and that finally hit me today.  So, tonight...I started typing away.  I couldn't believe it!  To me the story felt like it was "telling itself" through my finger tips.  Now, whether it amounts to much or not, it still felt absolutely amazing to get lost in another sort of world.  I. Loved. It!

A couple of other things that I love...(and maybe you might enjoy? ;)...




If you haven't learned it from me yet...I am very attracted to inspirational quotes atop pretty photos.  
This is why Pinterest has such a hold on me....
;)

I will have my "J" post up early tomorrow.  Well, early for me anyhow.  My blogging tends to happen in the evening during a normal week but tomorrow I will be in Detroit watching the Red Wings take on the Sharks at Joe Louis Arena!  I'm so excited!  Nothing more fun than being at a good ol' hockey game...

Take care,

-Michelle


No comments: